- Low Price
- High Price
- New Arrivals
- Discount: High to Low
- Discount: Low to High
Sarees Online Shopping
Range of sarees that we offer
Indian saree/sari is the excellence which can be worn for all event. In this adventure of life where everybody needs to look one stage more alluring than other, we offer you assortments to value your this voyage.
For office going and every day easygoing wear you can favor Printed Sarees. Prints are dependably in pattern. You have choices with regards to look over our container of printed saree accumulation as it incorporates botanical prints, geometric prints, realistic/theoretical prints, creature/skin prints and conversational prints.
For gatherings, social affair and family works checkout our Party wear Sarees, Embroidered Sarees and Designer Blouse Sarees. These sarees have fine weaved deal with them with originator fringes and are went with complexity/coordinating pullover.
In the event that you are a fashionista and you want to be in pattern, we have contemporary Bollywood Sarees accumulation directly for you. Remain in vogue and feel like a big name.
Weddings are uncommon and its recollections are loved for lifetime. Wedding shopping is dependably a whoop dee doo! Ladies crosswise over country do purchase sarees in any event once in their lifetime and that is the point at which they get hitched. Shop online for your wedding now! Go and investigate our Wedding Saree Collection.
For celebrations and events Silk Woven Sarees, Bhagalpuri Silk Sarees and Festive Wear Sarees will lift up your ethnic look making you look too perfect with a customary touch.
For present day looks we offer a dazzling gathering of easygoing and gathering wear Half - Half Sarees which will without a doubt draw in you showers of compliments.
Sarees are commonly five to six yards in length. They are woven with one plain end, two long enlivening outskirts going through the length of the saree and a one to three foot area at the opposite end which proceeds and expounds the length-wise design.
With such a large number of hues, styles and plans you can search for sarees on the web and appreciate best client experience.
Perfectly hypnotizing is the thing that you look hanging sarees. As you are a genuine diva, we support your requirements to end up one. Sarees looks great as well as agreeable and simple to wear and mind. An absolute necessity have accumulation in your closet which will add an exceptional appeal to your ethnic look. Be it any event, an unattractive occasion, easygoing or social gatherings, capacities, weddings or gatherings you will never turn out badly in your design proclamation by wearing a saree. iStylefreak offers you the best accumulation of sarees for all events and, best case scenario costs that you can purchase online effortlessly.
An Online Indian Saree Store
The saree is one of the world's most seasoned and maybe the main enduring unstitched article of clothing from the past. Our nation is one of the most extravagant with regards to societies and customs. Be it down south or up north, every locale and state has something stupendous to offer-diverse foods, distinctive customs, distinctive garments thus considerably more.
In any case, there is one thing that ties all of us through strings of polish and that is our affection for sarees. The nine-yard magnificence is something all ladies hold near their heart. Sarees are not only material to be hung around your abdomen, they are considerably more than that. They have a more profound enthusiastic interface for us, all as a result of our moms.
In case you're enamored with sarees and are hoping to extend your present gathering, at that point you're at the opportune spot to investigate some online saree shopping.
iStylefreak - Your Online Fashion Store
The Internet has set in a way in which we shop. In view of the various focal points and advantages, an ever increasing number of individuals nowadays incline toward purchasing things online over the regular technique for going into stores. So in this universe of innovation, be a piece of the upheaval and begin online shopping. iStylefreak offer you products at best rates, premium quality and quick delivery service.
Free Delivery, Payment on delivery (POD), easy returns and refund process makes your shopping experience convenient. Our aim is to be your one-stop search for all your saree needs.
Sarees as per event/Occasion
Essentially, there is a specific saree for each event. You simply need to realize which sort of saree to wear on which event.
Saree for Day Wear
Sarees that are appropriate for day wear have 2 principle characterizing focuses. Initially, they are light in shading and besides, they ought to ideally be cotton sarees.
Saree for Party
Party wear does not really need to be western outfits. Imagine a scenario where you are going to prominent supper party with office partners. Net or designer sarees will be a better choice.
Saree for Weddings
Spare your silk and designer sarees for any weddings in the family or friends. You can wear brilliant hues like red, green and blue for weddings.
Saree for Business/Corporate Meeting
When you go to a conference, your saree must be moderate and plain. Pick chiffon, cotton or crude silk sarees. The shading ought to be light and ideally quieted.
Saree for Kids School
When you are welcomed for a school meeting i.e parent-teacher meeting at your kids school, you can be chic and better than average in the meantime. Georgette or chiffon in a solitary shading with a flimsy fringe is a decent decision.
Saree for Romantic Dinner
When you need to dress to awe at that point there is not at all like straightforward net or body embracing chiffon. Try not to pick brilliant hues. Bare shades of chiffon have all the more enticing impact.
Saree for Festivals
On most happy events like Diwali, Holi and so forth you would be normal wear sarees. You can either wear fashioner net or silk sarees amid this time. Merry sarees can be modestly overwhelming and you can pick coordinating adornments with it.
Saree for Fancy Lunch
On the off chance that you are going out for a lunch with your young lady or going for a kitty party, all you need is a contemporary saree. Pick plain however trendy saree in chiffon, net and georgette. You can likewise wrap saree diversely to get compliments for your style.
Saree for Puja
When you are welcome to a puja, or religious function, pick a customary saree. You could either wear a plain kanjeevaram saree or Bengali tant cotton sarees with wide fringes.
Saree for Travel and excursion reason
For voyaging, you can pick engineered light weight sarees. These are agreeable and simple to oversee. You can pick sarees that are light hued with light weaving, little prints and so on. Maintain a strategic distance from sarees with substantial weaving, zari works, dull hues and expansive prints. Substantial sarees make it troublesome for you to oversee when voyaging.
How to wear a saree?
Wearing a saree isn't an advanced science!
Here are couple of simple strides to wrap a saree :-
1. Hold one side of the upper edge of the Saree with your left hand around your abdomen to feet on your posterior leaving free the pallu side on opposite end.
2. Tuck the best fringe of internal of the Saree in to the underskirt in such a way thus, that the Saree may fall up to the floor level.
3. Wrap the Saree around the front keeping it on same stature.
4. Tuck the little best edge of the Saree into the underskirt keeping on same stature.
5. Make the crease of couple of straight plates from the correct side and tuck it into the underskirt with the goal that the base edge of the Saree should contact the floor level.
6. Bring around the opposite end of the Saree in your both hand and keep pallu put on left side shoulder permitting the pallu fall on your back.
What are the kinds of Saree materials that each lady should claim?
The conventional wear of Indian ladies Sarees builds the excellence of a lady, its the most sexy outfit which makes a lady appealing and beguiling. The Indian lady of each age likes to wear sarees in the favorable event of her life.
Design continues changing yet saree is just the clothing which never shows signs of change however just its textures, example and hues continue changing with time and patterns.
Kinds of Fabric that each lady should own are-
1. Taant from West Bengal
2. Kanjeevaram from Tamil Nadu
3. Paithani from Maharashtra
4. Sambalpuri from Odisha
5. Bandhani from Gujarat
6. Banarasi from Varanasi
7. Chanderi from Madhya Pradesh
8. Leheriya from Rajasthan
What is the distinction between chiffon and georgette material?
The most straightforward approach to clarify the thing that matters is in their appearance and weight. Chiffon is more slender and all the more sheer and has more wrap. Georgette has a thicker handle, bringing about a heavier texture that albeit sheer, is more semi sheer whenever contrasted with chiffon.
Saree style for various body shapes
How to pick ideal saree for pear formed body? Ladies with pear-formed body have a heavier base when contrasted with their chest area. They should wear sarees of chiffon and georgette, as these will adjust their upper and lower part. The saree in seedha pallu style in hanging will make their body look proportionate. Strong and splendid hues will suit them superior to light hues. Dark, naval force, burgundy, charcoal, dark green or purple saree will look extraordinary on a pear formed body. Saris with delightful outskirts, little prints and weaving work will be a decent decision. Hanging a saree just beneath the navel will include elegance and style.
How to pick right saree for apple molded body? An apple-formed is overwhelming around the bust and stomach. They ought to select sarees with lovely weaving work, which will supplement the body type. Longer shirts will cover the midsection and issue regions. On the other hand, the sari ought to be wrapped somewhat higher. Silk is a texture that will be appropriate for an apple molded body. The sari must be hung basically with ulta pallu. Difference shading pullovers will give a sensational impact to the sari.
How to pick right saree for overweight ladies? Overweight ladies must pick chiffon and silk sarees and dodge cotton and solid textures, as it will make them look more extensive and greater. Dull hues look best on substantial bodies. Handloom sarees will likewise look great. Full sleeves and long pullovers will be increasingly appropriate as they will shroud the flabs.
How to wear sarees for attractive figure? Georgette, chiffon and net textures will suit the amble figures. They will intently fold over the body and feature the bends. Dim hues will light weaving and beadwork will make the lady look slimmer. Shirt with bungle strings will pull in consideration.
How to wear a saree in the event that you are flimsy? Ladies with a thin figure must go in for cotton, silk and organza which will give them a more full figure. Saris in light hues with substantial weaving, brocade or beadwork will be generally appropriate. Thin figured ladies can pick expansive strong printed Sarees in various hues. These ladies can steal away revealing, sleeveless, bridle neck and cylinder shirts great.
Tall and thin ladies
How to pick right saree for tall and thin body shape ladies? Tall and thin ladies can take away overwhelming fringes on saris truly well. They can likewise settle on huge striking prints in an assortment of hues, as it will in general redirect the consideration from the tallness.
Short and thin ladies
How to select saree for short and thin body shape ladies? Ladies who are short in tallness ought to settle on sarees with a meager outskirt as it will make them look tall. They ought to stay away from huge prints and overwhelming outskirts. Little to medium-sized prints will look extraordinary on short and thin ladies.
Would overweight be able to individuals wear saree? What material?
Sarees can be worn from multiple points of view and every way gives an alternate look. In India the style of wearing a saree shifts from district to locale. The main thing that we should remember while picking a saree is that it should compliment our body shapes. While a lady having hourglass shape can shake each saree; a lady who is somewhat overweight should take a touch of consideration while picking saree for herself to look thin.
In the event that your looking fat, at that point you can wear chiffon, georgette and silk sarees. Textures like chiffon, georgette, Italian silk and crepe will make you look thin. It will give your body a reasonable shape. Abstain from wearing a saree which is of solid texture like cotton and organza as they add volume to your body to make you look fatter. Lean toward a dim shaded saree over a light one which give a slimmer look. The prints and the fringe ought to be kept negligible. The hanging style, the creases ought to be diminished.
What kind of saree goes well with thin body type?
1. You can wear any sort of saree on the off chance that you are not very slim. But in the event that you at excessively thin, at that point go for texture that add volume to your body.
2. Substantial and cushy textures like brocade sarees, overwhelming silk sarees, cotton sarees, Organza and so forth will suit you the best
3. Vigorously adorned sarees like rich weaved sarees and increasingly customary kanjeevaram sarees and Tissue saree should look great on you.
4. In the event that you are tall and you like wearing manufactured sarees, go for intense and enormous prints.
5. Short stature ladies ought to go for little fringe and little print sarees rather than striking and huge prints. Greater outskirts will make you look shorter.
6. Light hued sarees, especially pastel shades will suit your body type.
7. Vigorously decorated Lehenga style saree likewise run well with thin body type.
8. In the event that you have a square body type or a straight middle and need bends then you should think about wearing pre-sewed sarees. It's stunningly better on the off chance that you can get it altered with the goal that the saree could be sewed to emphasize your figure.
What all accessories can be worn with a saree/sari?
Wearing Accessories with a saree is vital and picking the correct accessory that goes well with your saree type and look, once in a while turn into an intense decision.
You can convey the extras as per the occasion.
1. When all is said in done the accomplices to wear with saree incorporate hoops, heels/pads, neckpiece, bindi, bangles/arm jewelery/watch and so on
2. On the off chance that you are wearing an off-bear shirt, at that point wear a choker and convey a great grip. Abstain from wearing long studs.
3. On the off chance that you are wearing a straightforward pullover, at that point simply wear long hoops or jhumkas or Chandbalis. Keep your neck vacant.
4. Wear exemplary rings and mid-rings.
5. You can wear western touch wrist trinkets if your saree is a great one and on the off chance that you are going for all the more a marriage look, at that point you can wear kadas or bangles.
What nation's wear sarees other than India?
1. Other than India practically the majority of the South Asian Countries ladies wear sarees. Nations, for example, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh.
2. There are in excess of 80 recorded approaches to wear a saree, Different nation's ladies wrap the saree in their own particular manner as indicated by their conventional.
3. Additionally ladies' in different spots like Malaysia and Singapore likewise wears sarees. However at this point a days practically all outsiders are intrigued to wear the Saree. They want to pursue our Culture.
Tradational ways to wear a saree :
Diverse areas of India have their very own particular types of hanging a Saree. A portion of these are delineated underneath:
1. Gujarati way: This form of hanging, ordinarily known as the seedha pallu way, is additionally found in parts of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Bihar. Rather than opening to one side, the creases are tucked with the goal that they open to one side. At that point, the pallu is taken to the back and brought over the correct shoulder. It is then spread over the chest, and the left edge is tucked in the underskirt at the back.
2. Maharashtra technique: Instead of the standard five-and-a-half meters, the sari in this rendition estimates eight meters. One bit of the sari is drawn up between the legs and tucked in behind at the midriff, while another part is hung as a pallu over the chest. In this manner it shapes a sort of partitioned sari, permitting more noteworthy opportunity of development.
3. Tamilian rendition: Like the Maharashtra form, the saree in this variant, as well, measures eight meters. In the wake of folding over the midriff, the creases are situated along the left leg. Whatever is left of the sari is assumed control over the left shoulder, wrapped by and by round the abdomen and tucked on the left side.
4. Bengali style: The saree is worn crease less; it is folded over the abdomen, took back to the correct side and the pallu is tossed over the left shoulder. The pallu is then raised under the correct arm and by and by cast over the left shoulder.
5. Odisha Method: Nivi Drape - This strategy is from where the current prevalent technique for hanging has originated from. In this technique for hanging one end of saree (inverse end from the pallu) is tucked into the underskirt from the front and afterward hung once around the abdomen. It is distinctive as creases are shaped and tucked in the center confronting left. The rest of the saree is then hung over the left shoulder to cover the chest. The pallu can likewise be perfectly creased and stuck to the shoulder, an advantageous method to oversee and the saree and guarantee that pallu remains set up. Today the way we saree, is gotten from the Nivi Drape.
What are the modern ways to wrap a saree?
From runways to the real world, from the dhoti style to the jeans style, here are some astonishing saree hanging thoughts to make you head out displaying one of these with swag immediately!
1. Scarf Style: Drape the saree in the customary route until you achieve the part where you work the pallu. Rather than sticking it up on your shoulder, fold it over your neck. Who needs to stress over a neckpiece when you have an announcement style like this one?
2. Jeans Style: Ditch the customary underskirt and go hard and fast by tucking the saree around your most loved pair of leggings, denims or straight jeans. They look totally arresting and this look is excessively simple to convey.
3. Belt it Right: Adding a thin belt to your saree secures it at the midriff giving you an exceptionally characterized and hourglass look. It's the simplest method to complement your midsection and look very smart.
4. Tunic/Kurti Saree: Try collaborating your handloom saree with a tunic or kurta rather than a belt for that very workmanship darling sort of vibe. It makes for a brilliant office party/lunch look.
5. Dhoti Saree: This saree hanging style is picking up a great deal of fame among the fashionistas, on account of its unrivaled style remainder. In addition to the fact that it allows for additional development, but on the other hand is certain to look incredible with winter overcoats and coats, for a mixed look.
6. The Butterfly Style: The butterfly style saree is the BOLLYWOOD form of saree hanging as its very well known with celebs, for example, Shilpa Shetty, Deepika, Katrina and numerous different divas. It includes very solidly and daintily plated pallu that uncovers out the waist.
7. The Cape Saree: Capes are still in vogue as they look tasteful and exquisite. Attempt a cape(long or short) over your saree to give it an extremely contemporary look.
8. Chhotu Saree: The name is as engaging as the wrap itself. The style has your saree holding back at the lower calves, it's around six creeps over the ground and expected to attract thoughtfulness regarding your lower legs and even footwear. In the event that you need to attempt further, include another layer underneath the short layer to make it long.